Country holiday house in Azay le Rideau
La Grande Loge Manor – Historic country holiday house in Azay le Rideau with Private swimming pool
Full of charm and isolated in a green setting, this country holiday house in Azay le Rideau has been fully renovated in 2010. The sober and refined decoration combines the old charm to the modern comfort.
To enter the holiday house one must cross a large interior courtyard planted with centuries old chesnut trees and surrounded by a group of outbuildings which are flanked on both sides by two small gate houses. The owners live in a separate part of the west wing.
Private swimming pool (12 x 5m) and a pool house in an old chapel.
Wireless access, television, DVD player
The Grande Loge welcomes 9 to 10 people in 3 double bedrooms and one bedroom for children with 3 to 4 beds.
- 1 bathroom.
- 2 shower rooms.
- one of which is in an old tower and 2 toilets.
- Linen is provided.
- washing machine and tumble dryer are available.
- Large living room with fireplace.
- a dining room and an contemporary
open plan kitchen and fully equipped with a wine cellar with :
- 4 Ring Stove.
- American Kitchen.
- Coffee Maker.
- Dishes & Utensils.
The Country holiday house in Azay le Rideau is very bright thanks to an East/West orientation and has French doors opening on a large quiet garden very sunny and measuring 5000 sq.m, where you will find trees and roses as well as a private swimming pool.
Holiday house neighborhood area information :-
- 2 hours and a half from Paris, and 25 km from Tours, The La grande Loge Manor is in the heart of the Loire Valley Castles.
- 1.5 km away from the castle of Azay le Rideau, 10km from the castle and the Villandry Gardens.
- It is very close from the Castles of Chinon, Rigny Ussé, Langeais, and from the Gardens on the Chatonniere.
- 30km from the Abbey of Fontevraud (Richard the Lionheart and Alienor of Aquitaine).
Things to do near by Country Holiday house :-
An 18 hole golf course is 12 km, tennis courts and an equestrian center are in Azay Le Rideau. Hot air ballooning is also nearby.
Points of interest :- caves visits and wine-tasting in Chinon and Bourgueil, cave houses, cycling tour of the Loire Valley, markets, flea markets, hikes.