Countryside holiday house to rent in Fira for romantic getaway
Romantic countryside holiday house to rent in Fira for couples
A traditional exterior with a contemporary heart and facilities in the interior. Ideal for the new age traveler who wants to experience both sides of the two worlds. The countryside holiday house to rent in Fira can accommodate up to 5 persons.
A 2 bedroom house, one double and one upper floor double room attic style, access to which is through a passage in the bathroom.
It has an open plan living room/dining area and a fully equipped kitchen.
In the living area there is one sofa and one single bed.
The Countryside holiday house to rent in Fira offers 2 beautiful terraces, one semi-shared and one private, with sea view and views to the traditional settlement.
Guests will also find a newly refurbished bathroom with a big shower and a washing machine.
- Free island map.
- Free WiFi.
- Washing Machine.
- Kitchen with oven.
- Fridge with freezer.
- Spacious shower.
- Coffee maker.
- Heated mattress blanket.
- Linen and bath towels.
Services upon request:
We can help you book all of the following paid services so you don’t have to do it yourselves. We make the reservation so you don’t need to pay anything in advance.
- Taxi Service during your stay.
- Shuttle Service from/to the airport/port. Rate starts at 25€ for 2 persons depending on the season and extra persons are charged on top.
- We will need flight or ferry details to book it in advance and you can pay either before or after you arrive. The best part with this option is that there will be a driver waiting for you at arrivals
- Cleaning during your stay.
- Private Cooking lessons.
- Private tours around the island.
- Car/scooter/ATV rentals.
- Catamaran tours start from 85€ per person according to season and boat selected.
- Volcano and Hot Springs tours, we can get you your tickets at home.
- Snorkelling/Scuba diving.
- Horse Riding.
- We can book and deliver your tickets for other islands, these will need to be paid in advance.
Interaction with guests :
We respect your right to privacy so we won’t bother or visit you unless you ask us to 🙂
If you need anything we are always one message or phone call away.
We appreciate all kinds of feedback but please try to make it during your stay so I have a chance to make up for it if necessary.
Other things to note:
In Santorini and most Greek islands we don’t have street names or addresses. Please don’t ask us for a specific address. There are a few addresses that are automatically given to locations but those stand for everyone, they are not specific.
We will send you detailed directions of how to reach the house via email prior to your visit.
It is important to arrange your arrival to the house in advance so we minimise the waiting time for checking in.
Let us help you book a transfer, your tours or a rental car so deal with the lack of address situation instead of you 🙂