Holiday farmhouse in Loches – Indre-et-Loire
Family and kids friendly rural holiday farmhouse in Loches for 14 people with indoor heated pool
This Holiday farmhouse in Loches is open and spacious. Visitors enjoy both privacy and comfort in an 18th Century rambling recently renovated farmhouse. Ideal for children and family. Just outside Poitier, an hour from here, Futuroscope, a large science and technology park that both adults and children can enjoy.
2 Kitchen areas: 2 gas hobs (one with 5 hobs) ovens, 3 fridges, micro-waves, dishwashers, ample crockery, cutlery etc (for 14 people ), tables, chairs, cupboards, ironing board and iron.
Tiled floor. Exposed beams. 2 dining rooms + satellite TV ( French and English channels) DOWNSTAIRS: Bedroom 1 :French bed (1,40m), wardrobe. Exposed beams.
Bedroom 2 : bunkbeds, exposed beams. Bedroom 3 : Queen-size bed + Wardrobe Bedroom 4 : Twin beds + Wardrobe 2 Bathrooms with 2 WC: shower, hand basin.
Washing machine. UPSTAIRS: Very attractive huge living-room (45m2) open fireplace (not working) and exposed beams. Four Sofas.Satellite TV. Corner double bed.
Bedroom 5: queen-size bed + wardrobe + Bathroom with shower en suite. Bedroom 6: queen-size bed + wardrobe + separate bathroom.(bathtub) Bedroom 7: corner double bed in the living room End-of-stay cleaning is 100€.
Kids friendly Holiday farmhouse in Loches :-
Outdoor games are available from May onwards weather permitting. We have games like boules, volley-ball and table tennis (please bring your own bats and balls) as well as the pool and there are tennis courts and riding stables 2 kilometer from here.
There is a good golf course about 20 kms away and 13 kms from here is a huge forest with lots of wildlife.
Things to do and see near by Farmhouse in Loches :-
- Loches (12 kms) has markets on Wednesday and Saturday mornings, full of farm fresh fruit and vegetables, local hams and cheeses, bread, fish, meat and flowers, sometimes wild mushrooms, sometimes home made preserves. There are also numerous local restaurants to choose from.
TOURS, offers you everything you can dream of: concerts, theaters, museums, Basilica with Saint Martin’s tomb.
- Le Grand Pressigny 30 minutes away, is famous for its unique-in- Europe Prehistoric museum.
- You can find a lot of vineyards and famous French wines. Wine tasting within 45 minutes’ drive: Chinon, Bourgueil, Vouvray, Montlouis etc.
The owners will help you plan your days’ outings to the exceptional Loire Valley Chateaux: Loches, Amboise, Chambord, Villandry, Cheverny and hundreds of other outstanding chateaux.
- A world-wide famous Zoo is just 45 minutes away. TOURS, offers you everything you can dream of: concerts, theaters, museums, Cathedral, Basilica with Saint Martin’s tomb attracting thousands of pilgrims every year.
- Tours really deserves its nickname of “little Paris”.
Near to Holiday farmhouse :-
- Paris Airports – 3 hours.
- Poitiers – 1 hour.
- Paris Motorway – 40km.
- Loches (12km).
- TGV Paris/Tours – 55 min.
- Tours (40km).
We will gladly guide you to the best restaurants we know and appreciate.
There are several supermarkets near la Varenne. One in Ligueil 7 km and 3 in Loches 10 km