Lakefront Holiday Cottage in Myrskyla Finland
Family friendly lakefront holiday cottage in Myrskyla with Jacuzzi & Sauna
This Lakefront Holiday Cottage in Myrskyla is situated on the shore of Kirkkojärvi Lake about 40 meters higher than the water level on a beautiful solid rock and in forest terrain. The holiday cottage (140 m2) was built in 2011.
” Holiday Cottage Ahvenkallio “ offers you accommodation for Up to 9 people but in total there are sleeping places for 12 people. There are three bedrooms and the sleeping places are divided in the following way-
- In a small piano room there is a bunk bed for two people, upstairs you can find a double bed and a mattress and in the upstairs of the kitchen/living room you can find mattresses for 4 – 6 people.
- The two-storey Holiday Cottage has 2 toilets, two showers and a mini-spa that has a big tub for 2 – 4 people and also a steam sauna/walk-in shower enclosure for two people.
- The log built lakefront holiday Cottage has two separate sides with own sleeping departments upstairs and with own washrooms. There is a fireplace (+ firewood), an air source heat pump, an under floor heating system and a flat screen TV in both sides of the cottage.
- So two families can be accommodated easily in the Lakefront holiday cottage in Myrskyla and the both families will have their own space or alternatively the children can sleep on one side and the parents will have their own privacy.
- The two sides are connected with an entryway, an electric sauna and the mini-spa that has a window to admire the scenery, a big hot tub and a steam sauna/walk-in shower enclosure with two optional music choices.
Ahvenkallio holiday cottage in Myrskyla offers you total of 3 separate sauna: brand new sauna for six people with both wood and electric heated sauna stove that is made of soapstone.
It also has a window towards the lake scenery. In addition there are the steam sauna for two people and the electric sauna for four people.
The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, a fridge, a freezer, a coffee maker, an electric stove/ an oven, a microwave oven, an electric kettle, a toaster and a cold cellar.
There is complete tableware set including crystal and there is also a small outdoor barbecue. The cozy cottage is equipped with a two TV set, a CD player, a DVD player, an Internet connection, two air source heat pumps, a washing machine, a tumble-dryer, a vacuum cleaner, a hairdryer and an iron.
- There is also a genuine new classical piano, bongo drums and an air rifle with a telescopic sight & a dartboard that customers can use without an extra cost. By the lake here is a pier, a rowing boat and sandy beach.
- Upstairs there is a safety gate and if it is necessary a chamber pot and a high-chair can be organized.
- Here this Lakefront holiday cottage in Myrskyla has a beautiful garden there are over 150 different plants and on the lawn there is a trampoline (4.2 m) and a flat badminton field.
There are also beautiful lights in the garden in the evening (over 50 outdoor lights and illuminated fountain).
The perfect terrain for skiing, outdoor activities and blueberry and lingonberry picking can be found right next to the your lakefront holiday cottage in Myrskyla.
There are a lot of trails and small roads through the woods that are in good condition (also in winter time).
- Pets are also welcome (by an agreement) and there is no visual contact to the neighbors.
- From the villa it’s about 90 meters to the Shore of Kirkkojärvi Lake and you can get there by following a path that goes through a canyon. Alternatively you can go there by car and walk the rest of the 20 meters on foot.
- The beach is sandy/solid rock and it’s about 1,5 meters deep. Water of the lake is clear and clean and there are a lot of fish (pike perches and crayfishes) in the lake.
During wintertime there is a maintained ski track over the lake and another illuminated ski track can be found about 2, 5 km away.
- On the lake there is also 6 km long skating road.
About 1 km away from the villa there is ancient rock caves that are worth visiting and you can even go there by boat. A traditional dancing place called “Kiparkatti” is situated about 3 km away.
We can arrange canoeing, horse or pony riding, fishing day on the lake and guide for forest (mountain) hiking etc.