Luxury holiday castle in Indre Loire Valley
Chateau Les Dryades Luxury holiday castle in indre Pouligny Notre Dame with Spa and Golf
This luxury holiday castle in indre, Pouligny-Notre-Dame is an exceptional 1500 sq. m. castle situated alongside a golf course and within a 70 hectare hotel resort. The Village chateau which is also known as “le Manoir” was built at the beginning of the Middle Ages.
This luxury Holiday castle in indre which is also known as “le Manoir” was built at the beginning of the Middle Ages. The Chateau keeps the charm of its origins but, as it has been renovated recently, it is very comfortable. The majestic living rooms with their visible beams, the magnificent staircases and the spacious bedrooms have a charming look about them. When you are in the luxury holiday castle, you will feel really comfortable and you will be given a welcome change of surroundings.
Surrounded with moats and opening on a superb graveled and paved courtyard. This venue features seven luxury suites, a sauna, various lounges, a large lounge/dining room .
The suites which have very different styles combine charm, calm and luxury. Variety and comfort are the main characteristics of the Chateau living rooms.
In the great White Lounge which features a ceiling with magnificent visible beams. You can listen to the melodious music of a piano and admire the scenery of “le Berry” through big French windows which open out onto outdoor terraces.
To stay in this luxury holiday castle in Indre will also give you the opportunity of practicing several sports activities.
- The Spa in Les Dryades will welcome you.
- at a preferential rate.
- in its ‘Espace Détente’ which features an indoor swimming pool.
- an outdoor swimming pool.
- a sauna.
- a hammam, jacuzzi.
- a relaxing pool and a fitness room.
- As residents of the Chateau you will also benefit from preferential rates to play on the 18-hole golf course.
Anyone with a taste for the authentic flavors and fresh ingredients of traditional French cuisine will not be disappointed by the restaurant Harmonie and the restaurant-brasserie Club-House within Hotel Les Dryades.
A 3-bedroom apartment and a 4-bedroom apartment can also be rented in the Chateau’s right wing.
How to reach to Chateau Les Dryades :-
- From the North: take highway A10 Paris to Orleans then highway A71 to Vierzon. Then highway A20 to Chateauroux, exit No. 12; take direction La Chatre road D943. Drive through La Chatre and take direction Guéret road D 940.
- From the East of France and Germany: take motorway to Beaune. Then take Autun, Moulins, Montluçon, La Chatre and, then, Pouligny-Notre-Dame.
- From the Southeast of France, Toulouse, Lyon and Switzerland: take highway A72 St-Etienne, Clermont-Ferrand and highway A71, exit Montluçon; and take direction La Chatre road D 943 and Pouligny-Notre-Dame.
- From the Southwest: take the road N 145 Limoges-Gueret towards exit direction La Chatre. Pouligny-Notre-Dame is 10 km before La Chatre.
- From Nantes: drive to Poitiers, Le Blanc, La Chatre and, then, Pouligny-Notre-Dame.
- From Rennes and Le Mans :- drive to Tours, Chateauroux, La Chatre and, then, Pouligny-Notre-Dame.Find more information on owners website