Luxury holiday cottage in Courtenay
Elegant luxury holiday cottage in Courtenay for 10 people & events allowed
Gite-nineteenth century luxury holiday cottage in Courtenay on a fenced and landscaped park of 3300 m2.
The entire property is independent.
- Time minimum rental: 2 nights
The Castelaine is located in the countryside, bordering the small town of Courtenay 1 hour from Paris via the A6 (exit 17) and 1 hour of Orleans by the A19 (exit Courtenay).
Courtenay Village has all the amenities:
- pastry shops.
- sports center.
- pharmacy, etc.
THE DWELLING : –
- 1-Entry Vestibule.
- 1 Blue Room (Large sofa and armchairs Pullman Leds + TV).
- The Great Green Room (Billiard).
- 1 Living / Dining room (period furniture) with WIFI internet access ADSL (Freebox) and acoustic piano ‘Bentley’.
- 1 Large fully equipped kitchen: Coin ‘Breakfast’ (table and chairs), coffee maker, toaster, kettle, crockery for 10 people, ceramic hob, oven, oven, refrigerator (+ freezer), washing dishwasher, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board.
- 5 Bedrooms one extra.
- 3 double beds – 2 single beds + 2 single extra beds in the large living room billiards.
(Total: 10 beds).
- 2 Bathrooms (showers).
- 2 Toilets (one per level).
IN THE PARK : –
- Garden furniture with comfortable cushions.
- (Meals-barbecue in the shade of large trees).
- Lounge chairs.
- PARKING inside the property.
Interior ANIMATIONS –
- Internet: broadband WiFi ADSL.
- Piano English law ‘Bentley’ (study piano).
- Snooker (15 balls).
- Television (LED display) in the Blue Room.
- Games (cards, etc.)
ENTERTAINMENT Park :-
- Barbecue and garden furniture.
- Table tennis Covered (ninth room located in the annex).
- Petanque in the alleys of the park.
- Golf Croquet.
- Jogging around the park.
- Aperitif under the big trees.
HISTORY :- It was in this village that lived, among other celebrities, the singer Cabaret 1900: Aristide Bruant ‘(the man in the black hat and red scarf) immortalized by the painter Toulouse-Lautrec.
CONVENIENCE 5 minutes from the house: Super Markets, bakeries, pastry shops, caterers, bars, tobacco, pharmacy, doctors, hotels, restaurants, DAY Market on Place de Courtenay Thursday from 8h to 13h, etc.